Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Established in Being, Perform Action

A wonderful combination of energies today.  Established in being, perform action, Imix, Red Dragon while affirming ourselves, we embody the highest qualities of internal and social architecture, Crystal Tone 12.

This Seal starts the cycle over again. We are free to shake off any lingering residue from the past few weeks, re-establish who we are. Begin again.  However the tone today, being the high number 12, what they are calling complex stability,  adds the powerful consideration: embody the highest qualities of internal and social architecture.

Marc Chagall ~ I and the Village
Such a powerful statement is likely to leap out at you as it did for me...My life has been a bit bumpy the last few months, a couple of completely irritating incidents. Totally unbecoming language flew from my tongue. Anger lashed out as I sought to defend my point of view.  How frustrating when we lose control of our Being. Guilt, sorrow and more anger ensued as I instantly recognized the impropriety.  One of the difficulties we all share in these kind of situations is ego! Each on our own path! Cooperation is infrequently the focus.  We then have to suddenly regroup, tend only to our own architecture, take small correcting measures to regain a modicum of grace. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

This blog then is a forum to explore once again the meditations and affirmations piled up in books around me. Gather insight, perform action. By creating these writing in a public forum instead of ranting in private journals the time and effort required to compose and edit my thoughts seems to allow for a deeper reflection and a chance at balance.  I trust this endeavor might give you too...a moment of reflection...as we continue toward a better tomorrow! Ahau and Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment