Monday, May 12, 2014

On time with your Self

Spring view from my 2nd floor window

Sometimes it actually happens: being on time with my Self.  This morning, before reading Solar Seal White Wizard I posted this comment:
Yesterday, In my neighborhood the trees burst forth in spring green, and today was the first morning I woke before the birds and the cat with a desire to actually get up! Windows are open, the air is warm and moist. I think winter is over. Natural Time clocks have reset.
"Being receptive to your inner autonomous sense of timing ~ being on time with your Self~ assures you will naturally be on time with your outer reality; Enchantment emerges from receptivity to the expanse of the present moment."...actually does happen!...sometimes.

The Lunar Tone for Today is #12 the cooperation of individual ~ community ~ individual ~ the collective....hand and glove working together.

That's it for today.  The birds are singing like crazy, it's 6 a.m.....time to get outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment